Sunday, May 18, 2014

Day 1: And So We Begin

My trip begun meeting up with Warner Thomas in the RVA airport where we were definitely way too excited and probably a little obnoxious. I though I was trying to go for the rugged look but Warner went for the Crocodile Dundee look and it was pretty great.  After a little Jalapeno popcorn (that was surprisingly hot for such a little snack), we boarded the plane and were on our way.

 A quick layover in Charlotte meant some fast walking and a quick Baconator stop, before continuing onto Miami.  After spotting Will Jordan in the Miami airport sporting the full jean wardrobe, Warner and I grabbed this denim crusader and ventured out to find some supper.  Our whole group eventually met up at the gate (except for Allison Partin) and boarded our plane late that night. So I'm normally one who enjoys planes, but even this full day of travel was pretty tiring

We got on our plane, ready for the overnight ride to Bolivia and whatever adventures lay ahead of us. Somehow in their infinite wisdom, American Airlines managed to put myself, Will and Warner beside each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment