Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 24: Last One

Our taxis came to get us at 2:30am, and we were off once again,  hopefully we would make it back to the states this time.  The morning was uneventful and our plane left on time.


  After some severe turbulence on the way to Lima, we landed and weaved our way through World Cup fans on their way to Brazil.  The Lima airport was very nice, but not as nice as our plane to Miami was.  We few Lan Airlines and they really brought their A game.  Each seat had a personal entertainment center with more movies and tv shows than you could possibly watch.  I was actually a little bummed when we landed in Miami, because I was in the middle of a movie.



After Miami customs, food was the first thing on my agenda, so we all stopped at a burger place that Tim recommended and it really lived up to expectations.  Everyone said their goodbyes after supper and then dispersed to their individual gates.  I got into Richmond a little after dark and my parents were waiting for me with my favorite order of Chic-fil-a.  Its good to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment